Monday, June 21, 2010

LOTD: Failed Smokey

So last Saturday was my girlfriend's birthday dinner.
And this is my attempt to recreate Sophia's Smokey Eyes. Failed, obviously. I really wanted to do a dark blue smokey so that it could match my crop blazer but i didnt have a blue that is neither dark or matte enough. So i ended using the darkest color in my Pop Beauty Teal Eyes Cake, which turns out greenish. I dont even think it's well blended. I kinda did my make-up in a rush. didnt even had time to put on fake lashes. oh heck, i tried.

and oh, if anybody noticed, i had a haircut! i would have posted more pictures, but i didnt like how the rest turns out. boo!

What I Used
Base: M.A.C Prep + Prime
Face: Milani Smooth Finish Oil Free Cream-to-Powder in Sand 01 + Earthen Glow Mineral Foundation (Cover Me), M.A.C Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
Cheeks: I forgot what i used, but i think it's EDM All Smiles
Eyes: Maybelline Gel Liner as base, Darkest shade in the Pop Beauty Teal Eyes Cake, YSL Waterproof Everlong Lengthening Mascara
Lips: M.A.C Viva Glam II

 

Thank you for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. pretty look ;) i think u will look great with a dark eye base with a shot of bright colour on yr lids, it will really make yr eyes more outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy,
    ooooh.. will try that next time. actually, i didnt even plan on doing up my eyes that day. my hands just started to reach out for things. which is good though, because i've kept them for so long and not used any! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u had put on the Fake eyelashes, u confirm pass already!
    and that top looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to.. tapi tak sempat lah, Dyan! was pressing for time that day. plus i dont know how to put on yet lah. hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with dyan, with lashes, u wld look super cute esp with that top on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww.. thanks babe! will try again and again and again with false lashes until i get it right!

    that top is actually a blazer/cardigan from Far East/Bugis (cheaper in Bugis). :)

    ReplyDelete