Friday, September 18, 2009

September-cum-Raya buys.

Woohooo. My first haul entry!
So i didnt really get all these in September. It's kinda collective. They just happen to arrive within this month. At the perfect timing too, just in time for Raya! :)



so i got myself..
Sigma Naughty in Black Travel Brush Set - SGD83.00 aft. shipping
Hazeline Snow Moisturising Cream - SGD3.50
Fasio Point Make-up Remover - SGD8++ (aft. disc)
L'oreal True Match Liquid Concealor - SGD12.74 (aft. disc)

and from my NYX spree..
Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Single Eyeshadow in Highlight
and FOUR Ultra Pearl Mania in Nude, Rust, Sky Pink & Walnut.

Cherry Culture was having some 20% off storewide, so i had to get  bunch of stuffs that i've been wanting to try. NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural is LOVE. I tried it and totally adore the natural pink flush it gives. I would usually top it off with a light sweep of M·A·C MSF in Petticoat to give me that glow. The rest i've yet to try. Maybe soon, for Raya. :)



I purchased the Sigma Naughty in Black Travel Brush Set because i thought i should finally invest in good quality brushes. I'm not sure if it's all worth it though. The brushes are SUPER soft, no doubt. but the price tag is a little hefty, no? And i'm kinda disappointed about the SS150. Not as fluffy as i thought. SS150 Full Size is however, a different story. It's a really huge, fluffy and soft! Just what i needed for my finishing powder, albeit the too-long handle.

Comparison:


The rest are just random buys.
Hazeline Snow Moisturising Cream was purchased after reading Diana aka AdoreBeauty. Her & some other OnSugarettes are raving about it. Found it at my neighbourhood market for only S$3.30 for the 100ml tub, so i figured why not. The other two are purchases from the JL's 10%/20% off promotion with additional 20% off storewide. Mainly my favorites and i'm running out.

So that's it. a bit lengthy, i know. too much for a first time?
I'll try to shorten my entries in the future.
Till the next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hazeline Snow is love! I love that it has a matte finishing. :) And the Sigma brushes are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the moisturizer!
    I use it under my Studio Fix powder, after my sunblock because i find that it helps to keep my face slightly matte as time pass by. without it, my face would shine really quickly with that powder foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete